This website (“FREELESBIANGIRLS.COM”) qualifies as a “Service Provider” within the meaning of 17 U.S.C. §512(k)(1) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Accordingly, it is entitled to certain protections from claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA, commonly referred to as the “safe harbor” provisions. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Accordingly, we observe and comply with the DMCA, and have adopted the following Notice and Takedown Policy relating to claims of copyright infringement by our customers, subscribers or users.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Our Designated Copyright Agent (identified below) with written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Under Section 512(f)) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
- To expedite our ability to process your request, You may send your Notice of Claimed Infringement either to e-mail [email@example.com]
Abuse Notification. Abusing the DMCA Notice procedures set forth above, or misrepresenting facts in a DMCA Notice or Counter-notification, can result in legal liability for damages, court costs and attorneys fees under federal law. See; 17 U.S.C. §512(f). These Notice and Takedown Procedures only apply to claims of copyright infringement by copyright holders and their agents – not to any other kind of abuse, infringement or legal claim. We will investigate and take action against anyone abusing the DMCA notification or counter-notification procedure. Please ensure that you meet all of the legal qualifications before submitting a DMCA Notice to our Designated Agent.
Take Down Procedure
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent it is Company’s policy to do the following:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material
- To notify the content provider, user or member that it has removed or disabled the material
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company’ will terminate said content provider’s access to the service.
Modifications to Policy
The SITE reserves the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all affected persons should regularly check back regularly to stay current on any such changes.
Customer Service Requests
Please note that the DMCA Agent is not associated with the Site in any other capacity, but is an attorney with a private law firm. Customer service inquiries, payment questions, and cancellation requests will not receive a response. All such communications must be directed to the Site’s customer service department.